Monday 26 May 2014

Quote Of The Day.

I'm wanting to do a little series of my favourite quotes that I find on that day.
So keep an eye out!


I'm a big lover of quotes.
You can describe how you feel in one sentence.

At the minute I like looking for happy, inspirational ones. With me being a worrier & a very anxious person positivity is a big thing for me and I try to be positive all the time.
When iv found a quote I like I set it as my lock screen on my phone, im always on my phone so ill see it every time I go on my phone. Its nice to have a little pick me up! 

' Don't think about what might go wrong, think about what could go right '
You cant get much more inspirational than that, can you? 

Let me know your favourite quote in the comments :) 

THANKS FOR READING
CHELSEA XO 


No comments:

Post a Comment