Thursday 12 June 2014

Rebels Smoke-house Beverly.


So after my nephews christening, Myself, Craig (boyfriend) my mum & dad went to Rebels SmokeHouse in Beverly. Me & Craig have being wanting to go for ages so we thought it would be the perfect time.
Its a modern American style diner, They smoke all there meat slowly in a smoker so the meat just falls apart and melts in your mouth.







The restaurants décor was so cool, it was as if we stepped into america and reading all the funny quotes on the walls kept me busy while I waited for my food. I love quotes.
It took us about 20-25 minutes to decide what we wanted of the menu, I could have eaten it all.



I ended up choosing the half rack of BBQ ribs, mash & beer battered onion rings, you could choose between fries or mash & one other side, im glad I went for mash because it was amazing! I also ordered a corn dog too because iv always wanted to try one.
I thought it was so cool how they came served in rustic looking tins, the small things!
It all tasted amazing and from what I saw other tables ordering I cant wait to go back to try something different.

Mum chose half a BBQ chicken with mash & beer battered onion rings.

Craig & my dad chose the 'feed the rebel army' burger, it was massive, this picture does not do it justice.
It had two steak burgers, bacon, pulled pork chilli & cheese with a mountain of fries.
If anyone lives in or near Beverly in Yorkshire then I would highly suggest trying this place out!!
Not only is it amazing food it was very reasonably priced too.

THANKS FOR READING
CHELSEA XO

No comments:

Post a Comment