Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Hair Tag - 13 Questions | Tag

Thanks for the tag Alex- champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk
2011-2012
2013
2013-2014
1. What is your natural hair colour?
Ashy dark blonde.
 
2. What Colour is your hair currently?
Golden blonde.

3. What hair colour would you love to have?
I would love to have a dark mahogany ginger, It would never suit me though.

4. What is your everyday hairstyle?
I tend to have big waves, but if it needs a wash then I get the emergency bun out.

5. How often do you dye your hair?
I'm a hairdresser so I have no time to get it done so not very often, I tend to rock the roots look for along time. 

6. Is there a hairstyle you would love to have but cant do?
I would love to be able to do a fish tail braid but I don't have enough fingers so I tend to just stick to a fishtail plait.

7. Honestly, how often do you visit the hairdressers?
I'm always in the hairdressers but not getting my hair done im normally working, I usually get my hair done when were busy in the salon so never!

8. What's the worst hairstyle you ever had?
I think it was the first time I dyed it brown, it was never in the same condition after due to lots of bleaching to get it back blonde.

9. Any hair disasters?
When I cut it reallllly short :(

10. What's the biggest thing you've learnt about hair care?
Get regular cuts, especially if your trying to grow it.

11. Any shampoos or conditioners you swear by?
Iv always switched my shampoo and conditions because your hair gets used it so I never get attached to one specific brand.

12. Anything you regret?
Dyeing it brown and damaging it with bleach.

13. How do you keep your hair happy and healthy?
Keeping it hydrated, using heat defence sprays, minimising the use of heat on my hair & regular trims.

I Tag - 
Anna - annaluefook



No comments:

Post a Comment