Tuesday 6 May 2014

7 Deadly Sins: TAG


GREED: What is your most expensive and inexpensive beauty item?
Expensive, My Mac matchmaster foundation.
Inexpensive, Collection Lasting perfection concealer.

WRATH: What beauty item to you have a love/hate relationship with?
My Mac matchmaster foundation, I love that it stops my face getting greasy throughout the day with it being a mattifying formula but i hate how it makes my skin look flat, i dont always like putting highlighters and blush on so its not great on its own.

GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product? 
It has to be Tanya Burr's lipgloss in 'chic' it smells like strawberry lashes and i wanna eat it every time i put it on my lips, i could just sit the smelling it but that would look weird.

SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Im so bad for not using a primer, i should really with me having oily skin but sometimes i just can't be bothered :/ 

PRIDE: What beauty products give you the most confidence?
I couldn't leave the house without mascara on, even if its the only makeup i have on my face, my eyes look non existent without it also my rimmel stay matte powder, as i've said already i've got very oily skin so its an essential in my makeup routine.

LUST: What attributes do you find attractive in the opposite sex?
Craig (My boyfriend)
Sorry thats a bit vague .. The biggest one is he has to be able to make me laugh, a sense of humour is a must.

ENVY: What items would you most like to receive a gift?
Any gift would be greatly appreciated but if i had to choose id love to receive all three naked palettes, they're all so beautiful and each ones different so id want all three :D

I tag anyone who hasn't done this one yet.

leave a comment with your 7 deadly sins, i'd love to know them.  

You can find me here:
Instagram, chel_1991
Twitter, @hairguruchels

CHELSEA XO



No comments:

Post a Comment