Wednesday 25 June 2014

Proud Auntie.

I'm the proud Auntie of Harry James Mews, Born 5.11.2013 weighing 7lbs 8oz.

I love being an Auntie, its one of the best feelings ever!

My sister is an amazing mum and im so proud of her, he wasn't an easy baby having colic from day one. she's coped amazingly, sometimes I don't know how she does it, he's a very demanding little boy sometime. 

When my sister was pregnant I already loved him more then words could explain, its the most bizarre feeling considering all you could see was a belly and the odd kick. 
When I first met/held him all this love just came flooding out of me.


I don't know if you can tell by my beaming grin and watery eyes it was one of the best days of my life.
He was this tiny bundle of joy, iv never seen such a more beautiful and content baby, he was perfect, His skin was silky soft and smelt amazing.

I love taking pictures so as you can imagine iv got QUITE a lot, iv selected a few of my favourites for you.
Here is his first few months.








He suddenly grew up and started getting a little personality. He also became a lot more cheeky.
and doing something different every time I saw him.








Now he's even cheekier, he picks up things really easily.
Iv taught him to blow raspberry's , say 'bah bah', he crawls (well drags him self around) If you hold him under his arms he'll do a kind of funny walk he can also hold him self up when standing up against something. He pulls the funniest of faces and is constantly smiling and giggling. Bath time is his favourite thing to do, hes defiantly a water bay. My sisters started giving him proper food to nibble on and he loves it, if were eating he watches us and look as if he wants to have what were having.



















I'm so honoured to have being a witness to all this and Ill hopefully be there when he learns even more like walking and talking.

I love him with all my heart.

I hope you don't mind me sharing my gorgeous nephews life so far with you guys, im such a proud auntie and I love talking about him and showing people all the pictures Iv taken of him

Leave a comment I your a proud auntie.

THANKS FOR READING  

CHELSEAXO

No comments:

Post a Comment