Tuesday 15 March 2016

Kiko | Campus Idol collection.

 
I was lucky to receive a few bits from the new Kiko campus idol collection at the #HBMarchMeet. I've been wanting to try Kiko for a while but I've never got around to it so I was overjoyed to see them in the goodie bag. The campus idol collection is a vibrant range with old school American college style packaging. I love the colours, they're eye catching and brighten up my makeup bag!
 

 Double Match liner and lipstick duo-
Oh my these are so soft, I got it in the colour cool rose and its the perfect nude.
I've been wearing this colour to death and I love it, it lasts all day with it having a liner, I just have to top the lipstick up at the end of the day if I need to. 
 
 
 
Urban sheen lip colour-
This is a lip gloss which is really buildable so if you just want a wash of colour apply one coat but for a more bold lip just apply a few more coats.
This is in the colour Glamour Magnolia.
 
 
Pump It Up mascara-
Amazing! I cant go anywhere without mascara on and iv tried A LOT and iv got to say, this is incredible. I've always loved Benefits They're Real but could never justify the price, this is a perfect dupe, even the applicator acts the same way with the spikey end to add extra volume.
 
 
Large face brush-
This feels incredibly soft, I use it to apply my powder and it does its job. The colour is just fab, it sits right up the with my real technique brushes, amazing quality!
 
Go check out the rest of the Campus Idol range, this is just a few bits from it.
 
THANKS FOR READING
CHELSEA XO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment