Monday 9 March 2015

My life just changed.

SHE'S HERE!

I had my beautiful little girl on 20th February 2015, She's called Ayla Darcy Wallis weighing an amazing 7lbs 14oz, she has 10 fingers and 10 toes and every things working perfectly ;)

If you read my last pregnancy update you will have seen that there was talk of me having a C-section, Well I did, My consultant decided the rotation in my hip was to restricted & it was for the best.
I wont be going into deep detail about the operation (but if you do want to know leave a comment) What I will say is I was pleasantly surprised, I expected it to be a very different experience but I strangely enjoyed myself, Yes I said enjoyed! 
From waking up at 5 in the morning to walking down to the operating theatre it was a very enjoyable and relaxing experience and I have to put it all down to my amazing partner for being so calm and collected and the fabulous hospital staff who made me feel comfortable and looked after though out the entire operation.
I sound like a crazy woman, I was having major abdominal surgery and enjoyed it, Even being able to feel everything that was happening, obviously I couldn't feel pain but with an epidural you can still feel a tingling sensation when they touch your skin. 
Ill never forget feeling and hearing the pop of her coming out, her little cry and watching my partner hold her for the first time, it'll stay with me forever!

She's 17 days old and I don't even know I've got her, yes that's right she's perfect and I'm not just saying that! She sleeps most of the time, makes a little squeak when she's hungry, takes her bottle perfectly and does an almighty burp every time, sometimes I don't even have to do anything but sit her up and she burps. She wakes once at about 3 or 4 during the night for a feed and goes straight back to sleep after.
I feel like I'm dreaming!
I'm so sorry if this isn't what you want to hear but its the truth ;)

I feel so blessed at the minute, I have an amazing partner who has stepped into the father role like a glove and a beautiful little girl who just amazes me. My family and friends have being there for me every step of the way! I'm on cloud 9 right now and no way am I ever coming down, things can only get better, right?


Thanks For Reading






No comments:

Post a Comment