Wednesday 17 June 2015

OOTD | Duster Jacket & Graffiti.







Today I went into town and met the beautiful #HullBloggers Beckie and Jenny, We went for food and then took a walk to find a spot to do some OOTD pics.
We found this really edgy stair way in old town with a graffiti mural all about the city of culture 2017 on the wall, it was such a great location!
Iv been feeling a bit mumsie recently so it was nice to get a little more dressed up, iv had this primark duster jacket for a while & iv only worn it once, to Hull Fashion week, so i thought id base my outfit around it. The shoes, which iv also had for a really long time were a perfect combo with the jacket. I kept it simple with a black shirt & light denim jeans. I added a big statement necklace & stacked my bracelets.
I've been loving the half up top knot recently, its a great style for when you've not got a lot of time but want to do something different.
I've been going for a bronze smoky eye recently and today was no exception, I think it suits my complexion and blue/green eyes.

What im wearing:
Duster jacket- Primark.
Top- Matalan.
Jeans- Matalan.
Shoes- Truffle from TKMaxx.
Necklace- Primark.
silver and turquoise bangle- Napal.
Brown leather bangle- Napal.
Hamsa Eye rope bracelet- Primark. 


THANKS FOR READING XO

No comments:

Post a Comment