Sunday 12 April 2015

Hull Fashion Week | Finale 2015



I was lucky enough to be asked back to blog at Hull Fashion weeks finale catwalk.
Last year I had so much fun and met some amazing bloggers, this year was no different!
Like last year we had our own bloggers hub were us #HullBloggers hug out and enjoyed the day.


Myself and charley from ramblingofabeautyblogger wore the same outfit but we rocked it. I met the lovely Beckie from beckieione.blogspot.co.uk


All around the event there were independent store holders selling there wares, Heres @sprinklytwinkly 
on twitter who glitter up bottles and glasses for special occasions.


The compares for the day were the fabulous Lewis-Duncan Weedon - @ldweedon Who in-between each show went into detail on the looks and how we can achieve them at home.
The gorgeous weather presenter Keeley Donovan  - @KeeleyDonovan and rapping extraordinaire Nineties Boy @NinetiesBoy

There were several catwalks through out the day and lots of looks, I've selected a few of my faves for you.
There was festival wear, Reclaimed items, Sports wear & prom dresses.
(Sorry for the quality of some of the pictures, I was using my iPhone)


THANKS FOR READING


No comments:

Post a Comment