Wednesday 4 May 2016

Regime | Coconut Quench.

I'm super excited to trial these capsules from Regime, I received the 30 day supply of the coconut quench capsules, they contain coconut water powder (equivalent of 400mg of coconut water per serving) Hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid helps to significantly increase your skins hydration (your whole body) and these capsules will do that in just three weeks. 
They wont just help hydrate your skin leaving it looking glowing it'll improve the damage from cosmetics making it easier to apply makeup.


This was day one of the course so ill be back with the results in 30 days but to find out how I'm finding them through out the process you can follow me on social media ..

If you would like to try these capsules then you can find them in your local Superdrug or online HERE.

*I was sent this product free from Regime for my honest review*

THANKS FOR READING
CHELSEA XO

No comments:

Post a Comment