Tuesday 8 July 2014

The 'British Tag'

Hi Guys, I watched the lovely Sammy from 'beauty crush' create the 'British Tag' on You Tube and loved it so much I thought id do it :)

As she stated you need to be drinking a brew while doing this tag so iv got mine next to me :)

1. How many cups of tea do you drink a day and how many sugars?
I have approximately 3-4 tea's a day and I have no sugars 'cos im sweet enough'

2. Favourite part of a Sunday roast?
I love having beef and lamb on my Sunday dinners & obviously mint and horseradish sauce to go with them but my FAVOURITE part is cauliflower cheese !!!!!!!!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Hobnobs ... its just gotta be! 

4. Favourite British past time?
I do love going to the sea side, having fish and chips and a ice cream.

5. Favourite British word?
This was a really hard one but I finally thought of it, are you ready ... TICKETY-BOO ... It means every things in good order; fine. 

6. Cockney rhyming slang .. 
I'm not great with this being from up north, the only ones I know are, "Up the apples and pears .. stairs" "Adam and Eve .. Believe" "Dog and bone .. Phone"

7. Favourite Sweet?
Chocolate nibbles .. there a fudgey type thing covered in chocolate powder HMMMMM

8. What would your pub be called?
I literally have no idea!!!

9. No.1 British person?
I really love Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge) I love both her and will actually.

10. Favourite shop??
I'm a big lover of T K Maxx 

11. What British song pops into your head?
"Every boy and every girl, spice up your life"
I LOOOOOOOOOVE spice girls!!

12. Marmite?? 
YES

THANKS FOR READY GUYS


No comments:

Post a Comment