Monday 29 June 2015

Summer Perfume.


I'm not sure about anyone else but I always change my perfume in summer & for the past couple of summers iv been reaching for the same perfume, Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder.
I feel like its such a perfect sent when the suns out.
So im going to try explain the smell, Be prepared ... It smells warm & Spicy with a hint of coconut.
I'm drawn to musky scents and this one defiantly has a hint of that.

The bottle is gorgeous, that's another thing i look for when buying a perfume, it has to look good when on my vanity table, its mirrored gold and reflects the summer sun.

I would suggest this perfume to ANYONE looking for a summer perfume, its perfect!
Leave a comment if your in the bronze goddess summer perfume club ;D

THANKS FOR READING XOX 

No comments:

Post a Comment