Friday 4 December 2015

Doris&co Review

I was kindly sent some festive goodies by dorisandco.co.uk to review for their new Christmas range.

I received the most adorable mug with a vintage Santa print on it.
I squealed inside when I saw it, it's so cute & got me really in the festive mood as Iv not yet got my decorations up yet.
For me it's the perfect size for a brew, I like a big mug to grasp when it's chilly.



I also received a quote tea towel 'old friends are best', it's made out of linen which I personally love to dry my washing up with as it doesn't get soaking, is that just me?
I adore the print, I'm big on quotes & especially ones about family & friends. My kitchen has a country kitchen feel so the design goes perfectly.


I'm super excited to use my mug & wash my pots now!

THANKS FOR READING 
CHELSEA OXO

*All items were kindly sent free by Doris & co for me to review*

No comments:

Post a Comment