Friday 5 February 2016

Roses are red, violets are blue, I've got the perfect valentines gift for you.

valentines day is around the corner and I'm pretty sure your other half will be non the wiser!
If they are one of those who have to ask you what you want or your reading this with no clue what to get your missus, then this is a winner.


The Sensationail starter kit is the perfect gift & i know I'm going to be totally obsessed with it, for just £69.99 you've got gel nails at home, yes it seems steep but if you think about how much it is to get it done at a salon your saving soo much money & time. I cannot tell you how easy it was to use, the instructions were so simple to follow. Apart from my dodgy painting skills the gel nails feel like they've been done in a salon. I'll get better with practice.


I highly recommend this kit, not only as a valentine's day gift but just a wise purchase for yourself. Other colours are available & you could even use your own nail varnish if you find out how to do it, I'm sure they'll be a tutorial on it.

Thanks for reading.

*Sensationail starter kit was sent to me by Sensationail to review*

No comments:

Post a Comment