Tuesday 20 January 2015

2015!

What does 2015 have in store for me?

For me 2015 is going to be like no other year iv ever had, ill be a mum.

This year is going to be a year of making the best out of everything and try be the happiest I can be, I want to get out and do more with my days so having my little girl is already a step towards that because I can go out for walks and go to baby classes with her.

I feel like in 2014 I finally got my anxiety at a level were this year I could be more daring and do more things that would never have happened last year. I'd love to plan a holiday, im not thinking anything exotic just a simple English getaway, for me going away from home was almost impossible so it would be a big achievement for me.

I tend to dwell on things, A LOT, so im not going to let things get to me as much as I normally do.
I worry about the smallest of things which can be a good thing but sometimes its pointless things so id like to work on that too.

Everyone seems to be doing this but im trying to eat more healthy, I never really ate bad but I rarely got my 5 a day, iv being making smoothies and milkshakes to get more fruit into my diet and having more fresh meals then sticking something pre made in the oven. I'm really hoping I can stick to it, im not going to cut out takeaways totally because sometimes I do enjoy a good kebab.
I might even try doing some exercise but im not going to hold myself to that one.

Let me know what 2015 has in store you and what achievements your setting yourself? id love to know.

THANKS FOR READING
  


No comments:

Post a Comment