Thursday, 12 June 2014

Rebels Smoke-house Beverly.


So after my nephews christening, Myself, Craig (boyfriend) my mum & dad went to Rebels SmokeHouse in Beverly. Me & Craig have being wanting to go for ages so we thought it would be the perfect time.
Its a modern American style diner, They smoke all there meat slowly in a smoker so the meat just falls apart and melts in your mouth.







The restaurants d├ęcor was so cool, it was as if we stepped into america and reading all the funny quotes on the walls kept me busy while I waited for my food. I love quotes.
It took us about 20-25 minutes to decide what we wanted of the menu, I could have eaten it all.



I ended up choosing the half rack of BBQ ribs, mash & beer battered onion rings, you could choose between fries or mash & one other side, im glad I went for mash because it was amazing! I also ordered a corn dog too because iv always wanted to try one.
I thought it was so cool how they came served in rustic looking tins, the small things!
It all tasted amazing and from what I saw other tables ordering I cant wait to go back to try something different.

Mum chose half a BBQ chicken with mash & beer battered onion rings.

Craig & my dad chose the 'feed the rebel army' burger, it was massive, this picture does not do it justice.
It had two steak burgers, bacon, pulled pork chilli & cheese with a mountain of fries.
If anyone lives in or near Beverly in Yorkshire then I would highly suggest trying this place out!!
Not only is it amazing food it was very reasonably priced too.

THANKS FOR READING
CHELSEA XO