Thursday 4 September 2014

My A/W Fashion Must Haves.




A/W Pregnancy Fashion.


Ill Be pregnant during Autumn & Winter so im going to want to be comfy and cosy.

I live in jeans any way so they'll be a staple piece in my wardrobe, Iv bought a pair of maternity ones from H&M for only £14.99 & there soooo comfy.

I think ill just stick to plain maternity tops with over size cardigans and jumpers its simple and It'll keep me warm.

Big warm knitted scarves will add  texture to any outfit, I really love snoods because there easy to slip on and you don't have yards of material to wrap around yourself.

Ill probably get cankles so comfy shoes are a must and I just love my UGG's so ill probibly live in them, I may even need to buy a new pair ;)

I hope this also gave you some inspiration for A/W, even if your not pregnant this outfit would look fabulous.



No comments:

Post a Comment